Location : Lancaster, PA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Advertising
Job Category : Computers-Software
Job Description :
Talent Tap is partnering with Godfrey, one of the nation's leading business to business marketing agencies, to help them locate an experienced Web Developer resource. The Web Developer is responsible to design, develop, and maintain all aspects of web, mobile and software projects for client accounts. They provide a critical service to their clients by designing websites and software that achieve business results and meet end user needs.
All Godfrey employees are accountable for and expected to integrate Godfrey Core Values (Fascination, Drive, Partnership, and Transparency) into overall position responsibilities.
Essential duties are:
i• Work closely with the director of web development, account management, senior software developers, and clients to achieve an understanding of the project’s scope and purpose.
• Develop websites and software from concept to completion ensuring strong optimization and functionality while considering the client’s products, services and target market with light supervision.
• Develop solutions involving databases such as MS SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB
• Analyze and review target platforms and recognize limitations such as browsers, performance, languages and graphics.
• Identify issues and constructively contribute solutions during the concept/plan/develop stages; also, participate in and assist with testing coded pages and applications.
• Effectively communicate and articulate ideas and concepts to all levels of the organization.
• Maintain open communication with the Director of Web Development and Senior Software Engineers and provide daily updates on project status.
• Manage multiple projects and effectively meet critical dates/deadlines.
• Strive for continuous improvement in existing skills as well as exploring new technologies/applications and adding them to skill set. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and may not list all duties and activities of the position.
• Performs other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field of study is preferred.
• A combination of comparable education and professional work experience may qualify.
• 3-5 years of experience in web development is required
• An understanding of Agile Development Methodology (Scrum).
• Experience working in a team environment and use of source control: BitBucket, Git, etc.
• Familiar with programming against databases and database development.
• Experience working with Microsoft Azure.
• Experience with Concrete5 and/or Sitecore a plus.
• Experience working with other CMS’ a plus.
• Experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery a plus.
• Develop software and mobile applications for platforms such as iOS, Android, and Windows a plus.