This Web Developer/Architect will manage the development, framework maintenance and support of their web presence, develop and implement all internal and external application frontend web interfaces to include digital banking solutions. This position uniquely combines support of design recommendations with application functionality, creativity, communication and technology. Requires a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Internet and the necessary skills to maintain and enhance web sites and online applications. Using their web site as a tool, the employee creates additional page development opportunities and utilizes the Internet for other research-oriented uses. Conducts research on new tools and technologies for web development and the continued improvement of websites. Recommends new ideas for support and maintenance of web and online application framework.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES - Essential for this position:
1. Integrates page and interface designs and builds web pages using a variety of applications, techniques and tools.
2. Integrates and supports user interface features with application frameworks.
3. Supports the design group’s efforts to enhance the look and feel of the organization’s online offerings.
4. Develops the website functionality and efficiency to support the organization’s strategies and goals relative to external communications.
5. Contributes and supplies recommendations and implements new web site infrastructure for member and visitor information.
6. Responds to technical issues with web site and web applications – both internal and external.
7. Researches, suggests, tests, and implements and programs Internet authoring tools and accessories.
8. Works with technical staff to understand problems with internet software and resolve them, as well as, improvements and enhancements.
9. Constantly reviews web site efficiency to ensure no broken or incorrect links or errors in online applications.
10. Creates and develops web applications that adhere to design standards and guidelines set by Marketing.
11. Is proficient in web coding and stays up-to-date on industry standards regarding browser support and new and emerging Internet mediums.
12. Works with technical staff to understand problems with internet software and resolve them, as well as, improvements and enhancements. Researches, develops, codes, tests and debugs interfaces for online applications – both for internal and external use.
13. Builds strong member relationship throughout the web site.
14. Coordinates code with other 3rd party application providers for interactivity, content and value added features and SEO initiatives.
15. Responsible for effectively managing risks within the scope of assigned job responsibilities.
16. Supports server and site framework maintenance updates and testing.
17. Supports business continuity testing.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Computer Science
3-5 years’ experience in web development
Experience with Bootstrap
Familiarity with source code/control management solutions like GIT or SVN
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thought processes and project management skills
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEM, and display advertising campaigns
Solid proficiency and understanding of SEO, SEM, Google Analytics
Strong analytical and project management skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong understanding of software development life-cycle and best practices
Knowledge of VSTS
Knowledge of Sitecore CMS
Experience with JS frameworks like React, Angular, or Vue