Are you a job candidate seeking the perfect match? Do you have experience in marketing, creative, IT, sales, or management? Check out our current opportunities below!
Nothing speaking to you? Not to worry. New opportunities are always arising, and we’re always looking to tap into talent to build our network of applicants. Simply click on General Inquiries below and submit your resume for consideration.
Talent Tap is partnering with a leading provider of compliance solutions for organizations of all types and sizes, to hire a Software Engineer for their team. Harbor Compliance is a fast-growth technology and compliance services company founded and headquartered in Lancaster, PA. At #370 on the 2018 Inc. 500, #546 on the 2019 Inc., #147 on the Deloitte 2019 Technology Fast 500, and growing strong, we’re looking for people who want to build the next global brand in Lancaster. If you’re a motivated self-starter who’s ready to roll up your sleeves and make an immediate impact, Harbor Compliance is the workplace for you.
- Independently design and develop software features to meet the needs of our customers.
- Actively collaborate with other members of the Scrum team to deliver projects and meet team commitments.
- Develop an understanding of our application's complexities and dependencies.
- Adhere to and further develop the team’s technical standards.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities.
- Work closely with Business Analysts and Stakeholders to clarify requirements.
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- 3-5 years professional experience in web application development.
- Advanced understanding of object-oriented design patterns (preferably using PHP).
- Experience with full-lifecycle development (i.e. design, coding, testing, debugging, etc.).
- Familiarity with the LEMP stack is a huge plus!
- Experience using a PHP framework such as CakePHP, Laravel or Symfony is preferred.
- Experience developing and debugging RESTful web APIs.
- Experience with MySQL or similar relational database.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Experience working in a modern software development environment using practices such as continuous integration, continuous deployment, test driven development and pair programming.
- Attitude focused on team outcomes
- Independent work-ethic
- Analytics skills
- Readiness to learn the complexities of the compliance industry
- Comfortable learning complex and changing technologies
- Accurate communication skills