Are you a job candidate seeking the perfect match? Do you have experience in marketing, creative, IT, sales, or management? Check out our current opportunities below!
Nothing speaking to you? Not to worry. New opportunities are always arising, and we’re always looking to tap into talent to build our network of applicants. Simply click on General Inquiries below and submit your resume for consideration.
Software Development Project Manager
Talent Tap is partnering with Seisan, a growing software consulting company, to help them to hire a Software Development Project Manager.
Seisan isn't your average technology company and that's by design. While we share common ground with the best organizations in the world – including an intense focus on innovation and smart business practices – we retain that small company feel. We know that every employee at Seisan is an important part of our success, and we listen carefully to what every team member has to say. Our strategy is quite simple. We hire driven, innovative individuals who can think broadly and deeply and who can challenge the status quo. In doing so, we believe they bring greater value to our clients.
We believe that our team means everything. We offer our employees the following benefits of employment:
- Competitive salary
- Retirement account and financial advisor service with company matching contributions
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits Package
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Company paid cell phone
- Flexible Work Location and schedule
- Demonstrate experience managing web and/or mobile application development agile projects.
- Develop a detailed project plan and define the scope of a project.
- Knowledge of agile practices and process including the use of Jira
- Strong facilitation skills with the ability to engage both business and technical delivery partners.
- Strong analytical skills to examine systems and processes to define solutions after reviewing data that provide ways to improve or enhance internal processes.
- Ability to facilitate a team to define the technical requirements, goals, and project milestones
- Serve as primary communication voice to external customers
- Set and manage client expectations
- Define and own metrics for key performance indicators
- Manage and communicate requirements to project teams
- Report progress to external customers and internal stakeholders
- Manage project budget
- Work with technical leads and software engineers to further overall project strategy
- Experience with planning and facilitating full project lifecycle, progress cadence, and demonstrations.
- Upon project completion evaluate project efficiency and effectiveness
- Web and/or mobile app development management experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proven ability to lead highly technical projects
- Strong organizational and coordination skills along
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills