Are you a job candidate seeking the perfect match? Do you have experience in marketing, creative, IT, sales, or management? Check out our current opportunities below!
Nothing speaking to you? Not to worry. New opportunities are always arising, and we’re always looking to tap into talent to build our network of applicants. Simply click on General Inquiries below and submit your resume for consideration.
· Designing of interior and exterior commercial and residential spaces, creating full working drawings using SketchUp and 2020. Supervise design projects, from concept to completion. Produce mood boards using Power Point. Acquisition of sourcing all materials in your design as well as securing props for each specific production. Includes design/styling for various shoots to ensure proper look and appearance for agency production standards and Client’s brand relevance. Must be compliant with the department execution standards.
· Must be aware and stay current with style trends in interior design as well as fashion design trends. This encompasses savvy coordination of products with props for the shoot. Must be able to design/coordinate entire room scenes, and accessories so that all elements are represented in a real-world environment.
· Communicate with the client and the production team including photographers, videographers to ensure proper look and feel to make sure product is represented accurately and correctly. Requires ability to communicate certain creative vision and conceptual elements. Effective interpretation of creative decks and style guides is essential.
· Collaborate with Clients, Sales/Marketing, Art Directors, Photography, and Carpentry and to create compelling, story rich visual solutions for our E-commerce platforms, mobile platforms, social media and broadcast platforms.
· Work with the client and production team to determine product placement, composition and background to ensure focused, on-brand production that engages shoppers across our multi-platform strategy.
· Partners with the creative team to create production photo standards. Requires creative communication with photographers, as to style, feel and look of product and final images, as well as how it will be displayed during production shoot.
· Other business-related duties as assigned.
· Minimum 2-5 years’ DEMONSTRATED and RECENT, DIRECTLY RELATED experience with interior design, set design, set styling, or apparel styling, fashion styling for print, web, and retail and/or TV production shoots for commercials, promotional announcements, and special event projects with attention to varied multi-functional visual disciplines in a similar environment required.
· Ability to interpret style guides and creative decks to style to the agency brand while differentiating personal style from company style.
· Working knowledge of style trends, interior design elements, current fashion looks, visual merchandising, and floral display.
· Demonstrated experience working in the following categories; interior design, home building products, home décor products, kitchen & bath related products, merchandising, furniture.
· Ability to react quickly to critical situations that occur in a fast-paced production environment.
· Ability to create cohesive designs per each client’s needs.
· Ability to understand the styling differences in each of the following media: still photography, video, print, and live television.
· Expertise in layout, color, lighting, materials selection, and custom furniture.
· Ability to coordinate products and or props to enhance selling features.
· Proven communication, organizational and time management skills, Project Management skills a plus.
· Creative problem solving – must be resourceful and able to work with materials at hand.
· Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), Google Suite, Sketchup, 2020 Design, Power Point.
· Ability to sit, stand, walk, bend for extended periods of time.
· Ability to prepare or work with foods for food shoots/appliance is a plus.
· Working knowledge of scenic construction, scene painting and set dressing required.
· Ability to handle multiple projects within tight deadlines
· Ability to differentiate between colors and textures.
· Ability to lift, push, or pull up to 40lbs Ability to climb stairs/ladders.
· Ability to move furniture pieces, art, and other items required to style a set.
· Ability to use basic carpentry tools.
· Travel based on the needs of the business.
· Maintain attendance as defined by company policy.