Are you a job candidate seeking the perfect match? Do you have experience in marketing, creative, IT, sales, or management? Check out our current opportunities below!
Nothing speaking to you? Not to worry. New opportunities are always arising, and we’re always looking to tap into talent to build our network of applicants. Simply click on General Inquiries below and submit your resume for consideration.
Talent Tap is partnering with Mind Development & Design to hire an SEO Specialist for their team! We are seeking someone local to Pennsylvania, in or near Lancaster County, as an SEO Specialist to join their growing marketing department and assist their SEO Director. Although their team is remote right now, being able to come into the office on occasion will be necessary once they return to normal office availability.
In this position, you will be responsible for link acquisition and assisting with SEO copywriting as well as assisting with ongoing on-page and off-page SEO improvements to increase organic visibility and traffic for both client accounts and for MIND. The bulk of the position will be focused on link building/outreach with some SEO copywriting and assisting with on-page SEO. As the department continues to grow, the position will grow with it. We will work together to determine what that means based on client needs and individual strengths and interests.
SEO Specialist Responsibilities Include:
- Developing and Implementing a Link Acquisition Strategy
- Identifying Off-Page SEO Opportunities
- Link Acquisition/Outreach
- SEO Copywriting
- Keyword and Competitor Research
- On-Page SEO Updates
- Identifying Technical SEO Improvements
- Collaborate with Development for Implementation as Needed
- Identifying Areas for Growth/New Project Opportunities
- Resident of Pennsylvania
- Proven Experience With Link Building/Outreach
- Proven SEO Experience
- Solid Understanding of On-Page SEO
- Solid Understanding of Technical SEO
- Strong SEO Copywriting Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Takes Full Ownership of Tasks
- Able to Self-Manage to Meet Deadlines Reliably
- Competitive Wage
- 401K With Company Match
- Health, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule and Overall Work Environment