Senior Account Executive
Talent Tap is partnering with a leading Lancaster, PA-based consumer product marketing agency to help them hire an experienced Senior Account Executive for their talented team! They continue to grow thanks to their “help the client shine” mentality, so now they're looking for a seasoned Senior Account Strategist to help them out.
We're searching for a client-service rock star who is experienced in seamlessly weaving together insights, multi-faceted tactics and big-picture thinking into targeted strategies that will lead their national clients to the next level. Whether it’s a food truck program, a launch plan for a new brand or something they've never done before as an agency, you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, wrangle the many moving pieces and get it done.
· Develop, present, execute, manage and measure annual account plans.
· Serve as agency representative and client brand steward by developing strategic client objectives, leading the account, constantly assessing the brand position and managing the internal agency team resources to best service the overall client account.
· Strategically manage day-to-day coordination of agency activities and client contact on multiple accounts. Be “360-degree aware” of all projects, relationships, opportunities and team members.
· Develop client brand strategies based on cultural, consumer, customer and competitive insights. Develop a detailed understanding of the client brand’s audiences, cultures, business and technology landscapes, and help translate insights into account and creative development
· Manage your account team to provide creative team with a clearly defined brief with concise information on the product, audience and strategy enabling them to develop breakthrough ideas for a variety of channels and platforms.
· Estimate, plan, coordinate and direct advertising campaigns and projects for agency clients. Responsible for staying on strategy, on time and within budget.
· Ensure agency involvement in all appropriate client activities to provide maximum knowledge of and service to the client (example: attendance at major meetings or trade shows).
· Provide weekly account updates to executive management.
· Build strong, lasting client/agency relationships based on achieving clients’ marketing objectives with efficiency that results in agency profit.
· Deliver on the agency’s mission of making extraordinary things happen for our clients and their customers.
· Proactively look for alternative sources of work from current or past clients. Always ask what else the agency can be doing to support each client.
· Evaluate and recommend new, increased or altered agency services that might improve support to clients and provide profitable growth to the agency. Assist in the development of new ventures.
· Stay current on industry trends and news—especially client industry related material.
· Work with new business team to identify leads, targets and prospects. Work with team to develop and execute new business pitches.
· 10+ plus years work experience in position with similar responsibilities.
· Capability of managing both high-level regional and national accounts.
· Ability to deliver strategic, clear, effective client presentations that tell a memorable story and highlight agency skills and talents.
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
· Ability to prioritize work and set schedule to meet deadlines
· Superb interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others
· Ability to work efficiently and effectively and handle multiple accounts
· Ability to develop and manage estimates and budgets of various sizes
· Understanding of a wide variety of internal and client-side metrics
· Proven ability for strategic thinking and proactive problem solving
· Strong leadership and team building skills
· Attention to detail and proactive work style