Talent Tap is partnering with a growing IT services and consulting firm to help them hire an experienced Sales Executive. The Sales Executive will be responsible for building relationships with new clients, proposing and closing new business with prospects and clients, and will participate in refining and developing go-to-market strategies for IT and consulting services and products. The Sales Executive will possess an aptitude and/or background in current and emerging technologies including business and enterprise server and network infrastructure solutions, NAS and SAN, IT security, XaaS, Managed IT services, Backup and DR, Virtualization and Cloud services with specific focus on Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, HP, Dell/EMC, Barracuda, and other market leading medium to enterprise business IT Solutions vendors.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Conduct prospecting activities to establish prospect meetings.
· Organize and conduct sales calls, presentations, and follow up activities with prospects and clients.
· Develop and maintain accurate sales pipeline and forecasting of business sales opportunities
· Attend Sales and Operations Meetings as scheduled
· Recommend changes in products, services and policies through competitive research and client/prospect interactions
· Identify business sales opportunities through prospecting (by identifying prospects and evaluating their business make-up and needs).
· Work in team environment with technical and management resources
· Obtain and Maintain Industry sales certifications for relevant technologies and key vendors
· Actively participate in industry associations, trainings, and updates.
· Work with Sales Engineers to develop KeyNet Technologies solution and pricing
· Use available tools to present solutions to prospects
· Participate in company sponsored events
· Communicate and partner with key vendor sales and support resources to establish and execute market development and close sales.
· Achieve sales quota
Offering a competitive, performance-based compensation package including salary, commission, and bonuses. Comprehensive benefits including 401(k) with company match, HSA, health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, paid holidays, and Professional Development/Training.