Are you a job candidate seeking the perfect match? Do you have experience in marketing, creative, IT, sales, or management? Check out our current opportunities below!
Nothing speaking to you? Not to worry. New opportunities are always arising, and we’re always looking to tap into talent to build our network of applicants. Simply click on General Inquiries below and submit your resume for consideration.
- The Sales Consultant is responsible both for developing and closing new business as an independent producer and involving subject matter experts in specialized situations to maximize the value add to the potential client and the business.
- Conduct a minimum of 60 outbound calls per day to prospective clients. Understand the lead’s situation and the pains they’re currently experiencing. Communicate the impact our services can create for their organization in terms of cost and time savings and risk management. Identify critical events in the lead’s decision-making timeline to coordinate your follow up. Prescribe a well-researched, customized solution for their unique situation. Afterward, consistently follow up with the contact and provide meaningful educational resources. Address the objections posed by the lead, and ultimately close the sale before handing off to our Fulfillment Team.
- Communicate effectively and clearly by phone, via the written word, and in virtual sales presentations. Build strong working relationships with your colleagues and clients.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent sales experience
- History of reaching sales goals and closing deals in a B2B environment
- Familiarity with HubSpot, G-Suite, and Zoom a plus
- History of outbound phone sales or call center experience a plus