Are you a job candidate seeking the perfect match? Do you have experience in marketing, creative, IT, sales, or management? Check out our current opportunities below!
Nothing speaking to you? Not to worry. New opportunities are always arising, and we’re always looking to tap into talent to build our network of applicants. Simply click on General Inquiries below and submit your resume for consideration.
At Harbor Compliance, we’re steering companies and nonprofits through the steps needed to achieve their organizational goals. From establishing new startups to helping global brands manage their business licenses nationwide, we are looking for exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people who can deliver an exceptional client experience. In our eighth year in business, we are experiencing exponential growth and are seeking top performers who share our values of autonomy, transparency, and excellence.
- Ensure that client engagements run smoothly.
- Deliver the successful onboarding of their clients through proactive communication via phone, client portal, and email support.
- Communicate the scope of the project to the client and ensure that the client has a clear understanding of their next steps as well as the overall process.
- Provide a single point of contact for the project, obtaining answers about in-scope specifics from the Compliance Analyst, who is the subject matter expert on the filing
- Conduct thorough and accurate research, calling government agencies, and ensuring proper account configuration
- Meets established Service Level Agreements, such as response time, onboarding duration time, and work completed
- 1-3 years in a project coordination, implementation, or similar role
- Highly organized, accurate, and detail-oriented
- Ability to effectively prioritize work and multitask in a rapidly-evolving environment
- Enjoys the challenge of new, complex problems and learning new information on-the-fly
- Effective interpersonal, consultative, and facilitation skills
- Exceptional customer service or client relations experience
- Proven track record of working quickly while maintaining work integrity
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Associate's or Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in Google G Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Background in nonprofit administration or business licensing
Location and Hours
This is a full-time position at our Lancaster, PA office. Travel is not required. Local candidates are preferred.
COVID-19 Update: We take the safety of our staff seriously. Employees may be asked to work remotely and/or to follow guidelines published by the state and CDC as pandemic conditions evolve.
Competitive salary based on experience, plus generous benefits including paid time off, health plan including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, disability, and retirement plan matching. Employees enjoy a relaxed dress code, a pleasant work environment in our spacious new headquarters, and an entrepreneurial atmosphere that isn’t hindered by corporate red tape.
Harbor Compliance is an equal opportunity employer.