Are you a job candidate seeking the perfect match? Do you have experience in marketing, creative, IT, sales, or management? Check out our current opportunities below!
Nothing speaking to you? Not to worry. New opportunities are always arising, and we’re always looking to tap into talent to build our network of applicants. Simply click on General Inquiries below and submit your resume for consideration.
Product Managers understand all of the solutions in andCulture’s arsenal and know how to package them up in the best way to solve their clients’ problems. The Product Manager maintains deep knowledge of their clients’ business, industry and competition, and is ultimately responsible for the overall success of their clients’ overarching products and programs. Our Product Managers act as consultants/advisors to clients, helping them act on the best plans, strategic decisions, and informing and shaping next steps.
Our Product Managers ensure the experience of working with andCulture is as great as the products, solutions and innovations that we deliver. Product Managers are the primary contact and first interaction, they oversee the relationship with our client partners, and the “master plan” for client projects. This is an influential role at andCulture -- both respected and trusted internally and externally.
This position reports to the Executive Director of Experience.
Like all of us at andCulture, we really hope you like to do lots of fun, crazy, and exciting things in your life! At the office, here’s a few we hope you can help us with:
- Own, lead and manage andCulture’s client relationships; build strong and lasting working relationships with clients.
- Act as a client advisor/consultant.
- Drive the strategic direction of the relationship.
- May participate with or run strategic planning for accounts, including supporting the budget planning process.
- Have in-depth knowledge of client’s business, industry and competitive landscape (and their positioning within this landscape).
- Become immersed in the client’s business to become an expert and advocate for the client.
- Responsible for helping to assemble a rock-star team for clients made up of the best practitioners; they know who to bring into the conversation from andCulture to help solve client challenges.
- Communicate ideas and rationale to internal teams and clients.
- Work with vendors on contracts and other legal documents to ensure they are all signed and follow the internal workflow.
- Identify strategic opportunities for clients based on their industry.
- May work with internal andCulture team members to compile proposals, strategies, scopes of work, etc. to finalize opportunities.
- Manage client expectations (based on a foundation of trust, and expectation of quality deliverables).
- Lead client-facing engagements.
- Lead and oversee the process of writing client-facing briefs that achieve client’s objectives and transfer pertinent information to the andCulture team.
- Represent andCulture’s solutions to the client.
- Determines and defines vision and value to both andCulture and our client partners, by prioritizing work in alignment with business goals
- Defines clear, concise, and measurable goals that maximize andCulture’s value to our client partnerships
- 5+ years experience working in a strategic, consultative, client-facing role. Agency experience preferred.
- And/or 5+ years experience in a Product Owner role or similar
- Proven knowledge of, interest in, and experience with Agile values, principles, and approaches
- Bachelor’s Degree; previous experience consulting or advising is preferred.