Talent Tap is partnering with Harbor Compliance to hire a Partnership Manager for their growing team! At Harbor Compliance, they're steering companies and nonprofits through the steps needed to achieve their organizational goals. From establishing new startups to helping global brands manage their business licenses nationwide, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people who can deliver an exceptional client experience. Their leaders genuinely want employees and clients to feel not just content, but ridiculously happy. In their sixth year in business, Harbor Compliance is experiencing exponential growth and are seeking top performers who share their values of autonomy, transparency, and excellence.
If you’re an experienced professional in the architecture, engineering, and construction industry who wants to find more meaning in your work, we’re looking for an Partnership Manager to join their fast-growth company. Their industry-leading technology, content marketing, and strategic industry partnerships drive exponential company growth. You will work with a high-performing team of attorney-specialists and marketing professionals to build partnerships within AEC and drive continued exponential growth of our company.
We are looking for a Partnership Manager with the following characteristics:
● Coachability; an ability to self-diagnose and turn feedback into decisive action and continual improvement
● Intellectual curiosity; an affinity to ask thoughtful questions and listen intently to understand client needs
● Commitment to win; a track record of setting and achieving ambitious personal and professional goals
● Critical thinking; a keen ability to quickly analyze information, identify the most appropriate solution, and provide a recommendation
● Work ethic; exceptional self-motivation and independence
● Passion for building trusting and lasting client relationships
● Articulate and compelling communication skills
● Excellent time management and organizational skills
● 7+ years experience with partnership management with a consistent track record of success
● A top performer in past sales, partnership, or business development positions
● Extensive experience in the architecture, engineering, and construction industry
● Bachelor's degree
Location and Hours
This is a full-time position at our Lancaster, PA office. Travel is not required. Local candidates are preferred.