Paid Search and Social Specialist
Talent Tap is partnering with Godfrey, one of the nation's leading business to business marketing agencies, to help them hire a Paid Search & Social Specialist. Godfrey’s Paid Search & Social Specialist is responsible for the planning, execution, and optimization of paid digital media campaigns that are aligned with clients’ business challenges and opportunities. This position will be a primary lead for building and incrementally improving on-going paid search and social, and campaigns through Google, Bing, and social networks like Facebook and LinkedIn. This position will work closely with other Godfrey channels team members, including experts in SEO, PPC, Social, and Media.
All Godfrey employees are accountable for and expected to integrate Godfrey Core Values -
Fascination, Drive, Partnership, and Transparency - into overall position responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Serve as Godfrey’s subject matter expert for B2B paid search and social programs.
· Build and manage paid search campaigns, providing on-going optimization for ads, keywords, bids, delivery, and budgets to increase overall account performance. Campaigns will include keyword and display formats.
· Develop and deploy paid social media campaigns, making incremental data-driven decisions to increase engagement and lead generation opportunities.
· Document details of optimizations and on-going split tests for all client programs, authoring a monthly executive summary to support campaign data in dashboards.
· Provide actionable recommendations and work closely with the strategy team to present opportunities and results.
· Diagnose campaign performance and visibility issues to improve low-quality scores, increase engagements, and maximize conversions.
· Work closely with others to develop and manage keyword strategies including keyword research, analysis, and execution.
· Collaborate with the content teams to ensure content is developed and optimized for paid search and social.
· Work closely with channels team members to ensure organic and paid programs are properly integrated, leveraging data to fuel optimization on cross-channel campaigns.
· Analyze the effectiveness of online marketing channels & initiatives, websites, landing pages, and marketing platforms through the use of data to continuously optimize and improve user experience and campaign performance.
· Stay current on search and social news, trends, best practices, and new technologies.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business or related field with a minimum of 2 years paid search and paid social management experience.
· Proven success using Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and relevant digital marketing tools to execute results-driven campaigns.
· Hands-on experience setting up tracking pixels, developing custom audience lists, and adhering to privacy regulations and compliance such as Privacy Shield and GDPR.
· Understanding of social media and its evolving relationship to search.
· Knowledge of website and landing page design/UX and how it can impact conversion rates.
· Highly self-motivated contributor who works well as an individual and within a team environment
· Strong attention to detail; excellent organizational skills; capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously, cross-functional teams and communicate with all levels of management.
· Works well in a fast-paced environment, often under tight deadlines.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents.