Paid Media Specialist
Talent Tap is partnering with a leading Lancaster, PA-based consumer product marketing agency to help them hire a Paid Media Specialist. As the Paid Media Specialist, you will have a strong understanding of the nuances and best practices for paid advertising in the digital space and use that knowledge to benefit our B2B and B2C clients in the food and beverage industry. You will be responsible for planning, launching, optimizing and reporting primarily on paid social media campaigns as well as search and display. This is a critical role with huge opportunity to expand expertise into the broader scope of digital media advertising.If you are eager to utilize and develop your skills with a growing agency and have experience working in the paid social space, we look forward to talking with you!
- Plan and execute paid social, search and display campaigns from the ground up, including proposal development; campaign activation and maintenance; performance reporting; setting and outperforming efficiency benchmarks and establishing and meeting goal metrics.
- Manage campaign setup and ad creation in paid social and display partner platforms, including trafficking & QA’ing ads.
- Manage multiple annual campaign budgets ranging from $150,000 to $1,500,000+ for local, regional and national client roster.
- Effectively create, present and deliver meaningful analytics reports to clients and provide actionable insights based on the data.
- Perform in-depth keyword and website research, bid and budget management, ad grouping and audience targeting.
- Identify optimization opportunities, including continuous testing of ad copy and landing pages, including A/B testing.
- Monitor the latest trends and changes in social media and the digital landscape, including advertising strategies, formats, channels and technologies.
- Collaborate across client and agency partners.
- Participate on new business pitches when needed.
- Own the work and drive amazing results.
- Ability to work seamlessly and in active collaboration with the agency account team and creative team, as well as ability to work independently across multiple projects.
- Bachelor's degree or higher with 5+ years of integrated experience managing multi-channel social campaigns and digital analytics reporting experience.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate complex data effectively.
- Highly organized with ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Highly experienced in an enterprise level social media management system such as Spredfast or Sprinklr.
- Experience with digital advertising platforms: Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn, Adwords, Google Display Network, and/or a DSP.
- Experience with third-party tracking and reporting tools.
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Priorwork experience within an agency or media company.
- Facebook Blueprint and/or Google Adwords certification.
- Proficiency using Sprinklr.