Are you a job candidate seeking the perfect match? Do you have experience in marketing, creative, IT, sales, or management? Check out our current opportunities below!
Nothing speaking to you? Not to worry. New opportunities are always arising, and we’re always looking to tap into talent to build our network of applicants. Simply click on General Inquiries below and submit your resume for consideration.
- Responsible for carrying out campaigns while upholding the Harbor Compliance brand and positioning. This includes measuring and optimizing the success of campaigns in terms of acquiring leads, nurturing leads, and engaging customers
- Formulates marketing campaigns for a target audience and goal
- Executes a calendar of marketing campaigns and ensures that associated deadlines are me
- Owns the content inventory and ensures that content aligns with appropriate buying stages
- Creates content to execute campaigns including emails, ads, gated content, and multimedia
- Utilizes adaptive and A/B testing to optimize email, web, and landing page messaging
- Develops targeted and segmented communications to generate demand with current and prospective customers
- Measures monitors results and revises messaging as necessary.
- Knowledge of marketing-related software and CRM systems - experience with HubSpot preferred
- Self-starter who will leverage internal expertise and external sources to find answers when writing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Handles moderately complex issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to the department Director
- Performs work under general supervision
- Bachelor's degree and 2 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience with HubSpot
- Proficiency with Google G-Suite