Inbound Sales Support Coordinator
If you’re an emerging superstar who wants to propel your career into technology sales, we’re looking for an Inbound Sales Support Coordinator to join their high-performing team and support continued exponential growth. Outstanding performance in this role places the Inbound Sales Support Coordinator on the promotion track to Account Executive. The Coordinator will receive extensive training in and exposure to each service area of the business. As part of a fast-growing team, the Inbound Sales Support Coordinator will have daily exposure to and feedback from senior leadership in addition to working closely with exceptional sales professionals.
Harbor Compliance's industry-leading technology, content marketing, and strategic industry partnerships generate qualified inbound leads. The Coordinator will field incoming inquiries and play a pivotal role in facilitating the sales process, gaining deep insight into clients’ needs every step of the way. Join their growing company and fast track your career success!
We are looking for a professional with the following:
- Coachability; an ability to self-diagnose and turn feedback into decisive action and continual improvement
- Intellectual curiosity; an affinity to ask thoughtful questions and listen intently to understand client needs
- Commitment to win; a track record of setting and achieving ambitious personal and professional goals
- Critical thinking; a keen ability to quickly analyze information, identify the most appropriate solution, and provide a recommendation
- Work ethic; exceptional self-motivation and independence
- Passion for building trusting and lasting client relationships
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- At least 1-2 years experience in phone sales or customer service
- Bachelor's degree
Location and Hours
This is a full-time position at our Lancaster, PA office. Travel is not required. Local candidates are preferred.
We offer competitive salary plus generous benefits including paid time off and retirement plan matching. Employees enjoy a relaxed dress code, free garage parking, and an entrepreneurial atmosphere that isn’t hindered by corporate red tape.