Filing Support Specialist
Success in this position will be measured by the following:
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Be a self-starter and manage one’s workload
- Complete license applications quickly and with outstanding accuracy
- Communicate clearly with team members and clients as required
- Maintain excellent organization of multiple ongoing projects
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The essential duties of the Filing Support Specialist include:
- Accurately and efficiently prepare a wide variety of business license applications and corporate filings
- Manage multiple open projects to meet regulatory and client deadlines
- Client communication and light research with government agencies
- Work both independently and in a small team setting
- Complete any additional tasks as needed while maintaining a team-oriented, “whatever it takes” attitude
- At least 2-3 years legal, accounting, or regulatory compliance experience
- Business licensing and corporate filings experience preferred
- Customer service or client relations experience a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF, Email, and online project management tools
- Bachelor's degree or paralegal certificate
- Ability to collaborate with our team to achieve company goals.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously with incredible attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive salary plus generous benefits including paid time off and IRA retirement plan matching.