Are you a job candidate seeking the perfect match? Do you have experience in marketing, creative, IT, sales, or management? Check out our current opportunities below!
Nothing speaking to you? Not to worry. New opportunities are always arising, and we’re always looking to tap into talent to build our network of applicants. Simply click on General Inquiries below and submit your resume for consideration.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Looking for an opportunity with a company whose Core Values include Teamwork, Customer Care and Employee Ownership? Cargas is that company. Being recognized for 11 years on the PA Best Places to work confirms that they do what we say.
From their employee-owned culture to their flip-flop-friendly dress code, Cargas does things a little differently. You get to be in the thick of the action. They practice Open Book Management, so you know the sales, profits, challenges, and opportunities. They collaborate at all levels, so your ideas are heard. They have a flexible work environment, so they trust you to make good decisions on when you need to put in extra effort to take care of customers and when you can take time for personal matters. They have an environmentally-friendly office building, with solar panels, passive solar, and an indoor bicycle rack and showers. They share success widely through their Profit Sharing, Bonus Plan, and Employee Ownership. They work hard and have fun!
Talent Tap is partnering with Cargas Systems to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist. Following are the key duties for the role:
· Oversee and execute our SEO and SEM efforts on all major search engines and social media networks
· Develop an SEO content strategy for our copywriting team and track the results
· Utilize best practices to improve website performance, user experience and troubleshoot technical issues
· Implement website updates and changes to the content and structure of the website
· Utilize strong technical and analytical ability to track website conversions, campaign results, and lead sources across multiple channels in our marketing automation and CRM systems
· Generate data and reports to evaluate the performance of marketing activities
· Perform A/B, website usability, and website conversion rate testing
· Manage social media and external review websites to ensure brand consistency
· Use project management software to manage multiple digital marketing projects and tasks to meet deadlines
· Study industry trends to develop and strengthen skills within designated marketing tools
· Attends marketing, sales, and business unit meetings
· Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve revenue and pipeline goals
· Maintain accurate and timely documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing in a business setting (software industry a plus) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools (Google Analytics, SEMrush, Google Search Console, Google Optimize, Crazy Egg Heatmaps, etc.)
- HTML, CSS, WordPress, Marketing Automation and CRM software knowledge required
- ability to learn the software industry
- strong organizational and project management skills
- read, write, understand and speak English fluently.
- Google Ads and Google Analytics Certification is a plus