Are you a job candidate seeking the perfect match? Do you have experience in marketing, creative, IT, sales, or management? Check out our current opportunities below!
Nothing speaking to you? Not to worry. New opportunities are always arising, and we’re always looking to tap into talent to build our network of applicants. Simply click on General Inquiries below and submit your resume for consideration.
Digital Marketing Manager
All Godfrey employees are accountable for and expected to integrate Godfrey Core Values (Transparency, Drive, Partnership and Fascination) into overall position responsibilities.
• Execute clients’ digital marketing strategies and programs, including PPC, social media, programmatic and SEO campaigns.
• Build and manage PPC campaigns, providing on-going optimization for ads, keywords, bids, delivery, and budgets to increase overall account performance.
• Develop and deploy paid social media and programmatic campaigns, making incremental data-driven decisions to increase engagement and lead generation opportunities.
• Help manage clients’ social media profiles, content calendars, and communities as required, ensuring communication maintains consistent with brand guidelines.
• Support delivery of SEO campaigns, including keyword research, guiding content optimization, and conducting SEO audits.
• Work cross-functionally with creative and account teams for strategic digital planning, developing content calendars, and new asset creation for campaigns.
• Analyze the effectiveness of online marketing channels & initiatives, websites, landing pages, and marketing platforms through use of data to continuously optimize and improve user experience and campaign performance.
• Provide insight and expertise to optimize brand awareness, lead generation, and lead nurturing campaigns at various stages of the customer journey.
• Assist Analytics team as needed with tracking and reporting to effectively communicate results and impact of marketing performance to clients.
• Stay current on digital marketing best practices, trends, and changes while understanding how to apply new concepts to all clients.
• Minimum 3 years marketing experience in an agency setting.
• Hands-on experience using media platforms and tools including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Basis DSP, SEMRush, and Google Analytics.
• Use of marketing automation and CRM platforms such as Pardot, Salesforce, Act-On, Hubspot, SharpSpring, and Marketo.
• Knowledge of website and landing page design/UX and how it can impact conversion rates.
• Competence in keyword research, on-page optimization, and link acquisition tactics, as well as an understanding of major Google algorithm updates such as Penguin, Panda, and Rankbrain.
• Understand data and how it can be used to influence marketing strategy and tactics.
• Ability to provide in-depth analysis and synthesize data to address implications and identify opportunities.
• Highly self-motivated contributor who works well as an individual and within a team environment.
• Strong attention to detail; excellent organizational skills; capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously, cross-functional teams and communicate with all levels of management.
• Works well in a fast-paced environment, often under tight deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise client ready documents.
• Candidate should be highly skilled in components of Microsoft Office.