Are you a job candidate seeking the perfect match? Do you have experience in marketing, creative, IT, sales, or management? Check out our current opportunities below!
Nothing speaking to you? Not to worry. New opportunities are always arising, and we’re always looking to tap into talent to build our network of applicants. Simply click on General Inquiries below and submit your resume for consideration.
Digital Marketing Content Specialist
Talent Tap is partnering with Pipedream Marketing, a boutique b-b marketing agency, to hire a Digital Marketing Content Specialist for their team!
This position is responsible executing a variety of tactics for our firm and our clients. This includes managing campaigns, generating reporting and analysis, writing blog posts on a variety of subjects, drafting social media posts, pulling together email newsletter content, and writing copy for the many marketing communications that our firm produces. It also includes helping to manage the overall workflow of our firm and helping out in any way needed to advance our firm and our clients’ businesses.
Day to day responsibilities include:
· Executing digital marketing campaigns
· Executing content marketing campaigns
· Providing reporting and analysis on campaign effectiveness
· Writing, editing, proofreading and posting blog articles
· Writing and scheduling social media posts
· Setting up email newsletters, drip campaigns, etc. from start to finish
· Meeting with clients to understand their products, services and benefits
· Coordinating approvals and edits with team members and clients
· Owning the content cycle, while making sure our work is top notch
· Handling some assignments and clients directly, with room for growth
Note that as a small business, all team members are expected to take on any and all responsibilities as requested to help our business and our clients’ businesses thrive.
Job requirements include:
· Associates or Bachelor's degree in a related subject
· 5+ years experience with content marketing and/or professional writing
· Experience using digital marketing tools such as email newsletter software, CRMs, AdWords, Analytics, etc.
· Familiarity with today's marketing concepts and best practices
· Ability to work independently
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to quickly understand client products, services, business models, etc.
· Ability to research and write blog posts and articles about a wide array of topics
· Fluency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and other typical office software on Mac and PC
· Experience with social media and other business-related web apps
· Experience working with outside stakeholders such as clients and vendors