Talent Tap is partnering with a premiere York-based company to help them hire an Applications Developer for their growing staff. The Applications Developer will:
- Collaborate closely with product owners to understand the product vision and roadmap in order to develop solutions and experiences that meet customer needs
- Oversee or act as the key developer on projects
- Lead and oversee the development of the:
- Web-based applications with a focus on optimization for mobile browsers.
- Database schema including schema definition, maintenance and backups
- Data API to support internal projects and 3rd party integrations
- Be responsible for ensuring product performance, scalability, security and maintainability
- Oversee the continuous product delivery process
- Take part in estimating and scoping new solutions and features
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
· You have demonstrated the ability to implement web-based applications and a knowledge of web standards
· You are comfortable quickly reviewing and digesting an existing codebase
· You have experience with CRM solutions
· You have the ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision but also have a sharp eye for detail.
· You are familiar with more than one software development methodology
· You have experience with Agile methodologies.
· You have experience with source control systems, preferably GIT
· You have experience creating and maintaining RESTful APIs
· You can present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
· You are a self-starter, quick learner and enjoy learning new technologies
· You have demonstratable experience taking projects from idea to implementation