Are you a job candidate seeking the perfect match? Do you have experience in marketing, creative, IT, sales, or management? Check out our current opportunities below!
Nothing speaking to you? Not to worry. New opportunities are always arising, and we’re always looking to tap into talent to build our network of applicants. Simply click on General Inquiries below and submit your resume for consideration.
Talent Tap is partnering with Godfrey Advertising, one of the nation's leading business to business marketing agencies, to help them to hire an experienced Analytics Director for their digital team.
The Analytics Director will lead agency efforts to provide clients with data-driven insights and analytics services that drive program performance. This position will serve as an expert in measurement, reporting, and analysis, with a focus on data-driven decision making, continuous optimization and program ROI. The analytics director is the agency leader in evolving and implementing the agency’s approach to data visualization and reporting. This position requires someone who is a pro-active, agile and technically sound innovator who will grow our analytics offering to clients. The Analytics Director will also collaborate with cross-functional account teams to develop analytics strategies and solutions for clients and translate data into actionable insights.
All Godfrey employees are accountable for and expected to integrate Godfrey’s Core Values - Drive, Fascination, Partnership, Transparency - into overall position responsibilities.
- Develop and implement client analytics strategies, leveraging strong experience and relevant technologies and tools to tell a data-driven story around program performance.
- Lead the agency’s data and analytics offering, collaborating with clients and teams to develop and implement effective measurement strategies.
- Create and connect new data sources from third-party APIs to develop real-time marketing dashboards.
- Develop and drive the data and analytics roadmap, including assessment and implementation of analytics tools/services and identification, acquisition, and integration of valuable data.
- Evaluate defined metrics and KPIs and collaborate with teams to combine multiple data sources where relevant, to deliver deeper insights.
- Ensure that measurement is integrated across all marketing programs and channels in order to foster a data-driven culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, economics or a related field of study with a minimum of five years of experience in data and analytics.
- Extensive demonstrated working knowledge of analytics/reporting tools (Webtrends, Google Analytics, Power BI) and dashboard implementation (Tableau, Klipfolio, Grow, etc).
- Fluency with Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word Experience with social media monitoring tools (Sprout Social).
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification preferred.
- Demonstrable history of entrepreneurship and innovation with web technology, analytics, and digital marketing technology.
- Experience in data-driven decision making, developing analytics strategies, and implementing web analytics for complex campaigns and digital programs.
- Self-motivated contributor who works well as an individual and within a team environment.
- Experience with analyzing the performance of integrated programs and campaigns, particularly content, SEO, paid media, social and email programs.
- Ability to translate results into clear, concise presentations, written reports, and data visualizations.
- Fluency with Excel and/or other data visualization tools such as Klipfolio, Tableau or Grow.
- Demonstrated decision-making, problem-solving, conceptual, and strategic-thinking ability.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets.
- Experience working with and analyzing data to create actionable recommendations.
- Ability to independently follow through on all assignments, handle multiple priorities simultaneously, and work well both independently and collaboratively.
- Proven ability to meet milestones and deadlines for projects.
- Ability to identify the opportunities available for a client through the strategic use of data and develop comprehensive data/analytics strategies. Must have the ability to develop KPI frameworks based on clients' business objectives.
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse group of strategists, creative teams, account managers, and subject matter experts.