Are you a job candidate seeking the perfect match? Do you have experience in marketing, creative, IT, sales, or management? Check out our current opportunities below!
Nothing speaking to you? Not to worry. New opportunities are always arising, and we’re always looking to tap into talent to build our network of applicants. Simply click on General Inquiries below and submit your resume for consideration.
Agency Account Executive
Reporting to the Strategic Marketing Director, Agency, this position is responsible for the acquisition, growth, and retention of clients and revenue. The Agency Account Executive achieves this by building trusted relationships, identifying needs and challenges, and providing marketing solutions to YGS prospects and customers. This position is responsible for identifying and qualifying business opportunities, presenting YGS services and products, preparing quotes, and leading pitches to close sales. In collaboration with internal YGS teams responsible for day-to-day client management and project execution, the Agency Account Executive provides project and client details necessary for work to move through the YGS process.
- Develop overall account strategy and oversee individual project management.
- Create customer strategies for achieving revenue quota and maximizing long-term account revenue opportunities.
- Maintain records of all account activity, including current prospect lists and notes regarding the status/evaluation of the potential of the prospect or lead, within sales database/CRM tool.
- Gain understanding of organizational objectives in order to engage business owners and decision-makers and promote YGS products and service offerings.
- Develop and deliver presentations, demonstrations, and proposals, highlighting the value YGS brings to customer marketing and advertising demands, as needed.
- Set appointments and carefully record all information necessary to prepare an accurate and timely estimate in collaboration with others.
- Close sales based on the value of YGS products and services, including but not limited to marketing and communication strategies, content solutions, social media strategies, website development, creative conception, retail design, environmental graphics, experiential marketing, graphic design, print and specialty graphics.
- Monitor the scope of projects and notify teams and clients when projects are exceeding defined scope.
- Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.
- Identify and research target companies and industry verticals.
- Work with team members to retain and grow current client base by selling incremental marketing solutions and services.
- Report to senior management on sales activity, productivity, and forecast.
- Research and analyze industry trends and developments.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Able to think creatively and analytically.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services (including marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems).
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services (including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction).
- Able to work independently and as a flexible team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Strong background in selling, traditional marketing, digital marketing, and creative services.
- Able to establish and maintain interpersonal relationships and influence and persuade others.
- Must possess familiarity with conventional offset, digital, and wide format products.
- Retail, POP, Packaging, Product promotion experience, a plus.
- Excellent time, planning and project management skills.
- Able to manage high stress situations.
- Excellent networking and business acquisition skills.
- Advanced leadership and organizational skills, required.
- Valid PA driver’s license and clear driving record, required.
- Able to work outside of normal business hours to accommodate business needs, when req