The Godfrey Account Manager is an experienced, highly motivated, enthusiastic and energetic team player with the ability to stimulate enthusiasm in others. This position requires an organized and detail-oriented individual that also possesses highly developed communication, presentation, project and program management skills.
Other Responsibilities: Defines project details, major deliverables and milestones; determines tasks and project schedules. Maintains and updates schedules and estimates to accommodate client/project scope changes. Tracks budget and timeline performance; communicates changes as required. Prepares schedules and estimates; supports proposal preparation. Participates in agency initiatives.
- Well-developed and demonstrated integrated marketing, management and communication skills.
- The ability to maintain profitable short- and long-term growth of existing accounts and contribute to the acquisition of new accounts.
- The desire and aptitude to embrace marketing communications technologies as they emerge and become appropriate for client programs.
- The ability to build strong working relationships with clients, to work effectively with the creative team, and to achieve results for their clients and the internal team.
Possible Career Paths: Senior account and group management (specialization in areas of practice marketing automation, public relations, search, social media, web/interactive)
- BA/BS required. (MS/MBA useful). Concentrations should include one or more of the following: communications, marketing, advertising, liberal arts.
- 5+ year(s) of experience in marketing communications with at least 3 of those years working on integrated programs.
- Understanding of, and devotion to, the principles of integrated marketing and marketing communications.
- Experienced or enthusiastic about digital marketing technologies
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) Can be trained for: Accounting & Scheduling Software Archiving methods