Talent Tap is partnering with Harbor Compliance to help hire their next sales superstar! At Harbor Compliance, they're steering companies and nonprofits through the steps needed to achieve their organizational goals. From establishing new startups to helping global brands manage their business licenses nationwide, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people who can deliver an exceptional client experience. Their leaders genuinely want employees and clients to feel not just content, but ridiculously happy. In their sixth year in business, the company is experiencing exponential growth and are seeking top performers who share our values of autonomy, transparency, and excellence.
If you’re a business-to-business sales superstar who wants to find more meaning in your work, we’re looking for an Account Executive to join their high-performing sales team and drive continued exponential growth. Their industry-leading technology, content marketing, and strategic industry partnerships generate qualified inbound leads. You will receive a high volume of qualified leads and will be responsible for nurturing prospects, consulting with clients to develop intelligent solutions, winning new business, and providing outstanding account management. The Account Executive is expected to form lasting client relationships that generate exceptional client value at every stage of an organization’s lifecycle.
We are looking for sales professionals with the following:
- Coachability; an ability to self-diagnose and turn feedback into decisive action and continual improvement
- Intellectual curiosity; an affinity to ask thoughtful questions and listen intently to understand client needs
- Commitment to win; a track record of setting and achieving ambitious personal and professional goals
- Critical thinking; a keen ability to quickly analyze information, identify the most appropriate solution, and provide a recommendation
- Work ethic; exceptional self-motivation and independence
- Passion for building trusting and lasting client relationships
- Demonstrated closing ability
- Articulate and compelling communication skills
- Savviness to lead the client conversation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- 4-10 years of quota carrying experience and a consistent track record of success
- A top performer (10%) in past sales positions
- Extensive experience solution selling and leading a consultative sales process
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales training certification is a plus
Location and Hours
- This is a full-time position at their Lancaster, PA office. Travel is not required. Local candidates are preferred.
- Competitive salary plus generous benefits including paid time off and retirement plan matching. Employees enjoy a relaxed dress code, free garage parking, and an entrepreneurial atmosphere that isn’t hindered by corporate red tape.