Location : Lancaster , PA
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Legal
Job Category : Project/Program Management
Job Description :
Talent Tap is partnering with Harbor Compliance to help them hire a Project Manager for their growing fulfillment team! At Harbor Compliance, they're steering companies and nonprofits through the steps needed to achieve their organizational goals. From establishing new startups to helping global brands manage their business licenses nationwide, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people who can deliver an exceptional client experience. Their leaders genuinely want employees and clients to feel not just content, but ridiculously happy. In their seventh year in business, they are experiencing exponential growth and are seeking top performers who share their values of autonomy, transparency, and excellence.
We’re seeking experienced Project Managers to join the team. The Project Manager leads complex client projects and is the point person for communication between clients and professionals within our company. The Project Manager will be assigned to enterprise accounts to scope projects, ensure adherence to project plans and timelines, collect required documents and information from clients, lead internal work processes, and manage client communication. This role is designed to make sure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
The Project Manager is responsible for leading complex client projects to ensure project success. The Project Manager makes sure clients are satisfied while ensuring projects stay on track and in scope. The Project Manager is a critical role in safeguarding project profitability.
Required Qualifications :
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience managing multiple complex projects while maintaining attention to detail
- Articulate and compelling written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead the client conversation and ensure positive outcomes
- Proven track record of exceptional project management and achieving successful client outcomes
- The ability to track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- Proficient in Google G Suite, Adobe Acrobat, and online project management software